search jobs in Thailand
Full time jobs
Part time jobs
Full-Time Contract Administrator (Procurement)- 3 Positions Urgently!!
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
FIRCROFT supply a broad range of recruitment and workforce management solutions to companies of all sizes. Our global network of offices enables us to deliver a local service, providing the complete solution, from clerical, office support and IT workers through to engineering and technical professionals, across the complete spectrum of business sectors.
We have a number of Master Vendor, Managed Solution and Preferred Supplier status relationships. When appropriate FIRCROFT manage the seamless interface between the client, multiple recruitment agencies and the workers. FIRCROFT’s reputation within the recruitment industry for Honesty and Quality has enabled us to develop strong Collaborative Teaming solutions, thereby maximising upon the synergies within these Client/Supply Base relationships. Our well developed Service Level Agreements, Key Performance Metrics and “open book” payment and billing information ensure that the service is flexible, streamlined, accurate and efficient.
Now we are seeking for energetic and capable candidates to join our successful team. The details of vacant positions and qualifications are shown as below:
We are currently recruiting for a Contract Administrator vacancy on behalf of one of the major oil and gas operating companies.
· Receive and check “Contract Requisitions”, liaison with functional customers, contracts supervisor and Category Managers to obtain additional information or clarifications as necessary for document preparation and prioritizing workload.
· Liaise with suppliers to clarify and negotiate contractual/commercial issues and to expedite document processing and execution.
· Advise functional user groups/project engineers with regard to contractual/commercial/negotiation best practices and importantly corporate compliance matters including time estimate and approval sequences in Company Procurement System.
· Prepare requisition, bids, contracts, cover letters and other contract related documentation as required as well as perform contractual/commercial review of bid submittals along with analytical resources from the Business Management group.
· Prepare contracts and category plans in support of 4 regional Category managers. In addition assist Category Manager in developing negotiation plan and strategies for large to medium sourcing events.
· Conduct business in compliance with all legal requirements of the Kingdom of Thailand and other nations (Vietnam, Cambodia, China, Bangladesh, and Myanmar). In addition follow all Company Policies and Rules and report incidents of non-compliance.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum 5 years of experience in related field
· Strong command of English skills
· Good computer skills in MS Office
How to Apply
Interested person, please submit your resume and related documents via e-mail:
Fircroft Thailand Ltd.
Unit 1101, Level 11th, Pacific Place II,
142 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel. 66-2-653-2947 x 105, Fax: 66-2-653-2948
E-mail : VSangsuwan@fircroft.com;