search jobs in Thailand
Full time jobs
Part time jobs
Full-Time Digital Creative Director
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Sun & Sky is a software development and consulting company based in Bangkok, specialised in Social Media / Community platform IT solution (our platform are similar to www.ning.com) and php technologies to develop business solution for mid to enterprise-sized organizations. Due to our rapid expansion, we are looking for talented, enthusiastic and positive thinking individual to join our team.
Sun & Sky is also changing the very nature of how people share local knowledge and find out about what’s going on in their community and beyond. We’re one part “public” social network community, one part “corporate” social network community , with a review on everything from mechanics to martinis and everything in between. Doesn’t that sound like something you want to be involved in building?
Work with a team of smart, shiny, happy people right in downtown Bangkok.
Job Description :
We are seeking a talented individual to fill the newly created position of Creative Director. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to make your mark across multiple brands within the Sun & Sky online portfolio. The ideal candidate will have Information Architecture and usability skills and demonstrated experience creating engaging interactions on consumer websites.
Sun and Sky Social Network is looking for someone interested in being the Creative Director of what is the Bangkok premier B2B branding and marcom agency. This person is turned on by technology, reads Wired magazine, and is fascinated by the continual evolution of the Internet and digital marketing. You are undaunted by the newest marketing technologies. You don’t wince when people say print is dying. You are a problem solver, an information architect. You have the ability to work with senior business minds to help them articulate their messages to their customers, then you can translate them into identity and creative that is breakthrough and compelling.You are an energizing person, not only with your work but with your work ethic and style. You have the ability to draw people together to share in ideas so that they feel they own it together. You are proud of your work, but realize it really belongs to the client and the customer. You are not cynical, you are not inflexible, you are not about your portfolio. You are about being part of something as great as you are.
The creative director is responsible for the creative output of Sun and Sky, with oversight of the creative team and creative processes; the ideation, presentation and execution of client branding and marketing communications campaigns; the profitability and creative quality of client projects, and the operational readiness of the creative team, all in fulfillment of our brand promise to our clients, including:
• Directing the creative function so that the environment, culture, team, capabilities, tools, processes, expectations, work style and other elements support the strategic goals and brand of Sun and Sky
• Ensuring that the creative function operates in an efficient, profitable manner
• Ensuring that our creative product remains leading edge and ahead of our competition
• Ensuring that our high quality of creative and production is upheld, maintaining consistently high standards for him/herself and others on the team
• Delivering strategic communication solutions that help our clients attain their marketing and communications objectives
• Listening, asking, hearing, prioritizing and translating client situation, marketing goals and information into strategic brand concepts, voice, messages and rationales
• Collaborating and contributing to the creative process as a leader of a creative team, and as a member of the account team
• Co-leading the unified creative/account management process in order to execute on client projects
• Writing and presenting cohesive and persuasive rationales for campaign approaches
• Leading the unified process of marketing/concept/design and post-production execution
• Leading the unified process of marketing/concept/design and interactive/web/video/motion graphics
• Ensuring the professional development and readiness of the creative team
• Managing the evolution of the agency’s technology needs and marketing technology and digital marketing capability
• Bachelor’s degree in a design discipline, Human Factors, or an equivalent field.
• 5-7 years as a Customer Experience Designer/ Information Architect, working with functional consumer websites
• Strong understanding of web application usability
• Agency & client side experience preferred
• Experience with usability testing and prototyping.
• Candidates must be well-versed in user-centered design methods, gathering user data,
• interpreting the results, and translating them into solutions and techniques.
• Experience developing and maintaining persona’s.
• Experience writing functional specs.
• You know when and how to take advantage of web technologies to engage and enhance the site experience
• You’ll need to show us that you can think like a marketer.
• Be organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple projects in a timely manner.
• A portfolio and case studies that demonstrates the depth and breadth of your experience.
• Sense of humor – we have fun at work
• Detailed knowledge of HTML/CSS standards and cross-browser compatibility
• Graphic Design (You really know your way around a professional graphics package)
• Portfolio of some of your past work
• Good command in English / advanced skill on write and read (No problem on Reading and Writing Article)
We would be very happy if you :
• Can provide assistance in other areas such as: Front or Back-end web development
• Have worked at an Internet company, content provider, or web startup
How to Apply
Please submit your resume with full details of qualifications, experience and recent photograph to:
Sun and Sky Online Co., Ltd.
276,278 Ratchawong Rd., Jakkawat,
Samphantawong, Bangkok 10100