search jobs in Thailand
Full time jobs
Part time jobs
Full-Time Information System Architect
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower’s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world’s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower’s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.
- Thai nationality with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, or any related field
- Minimum 8 to 10 Years Experience in Solution Architecture for Mobile and Fixed Operation Solutions. Relevant IT experience is also desired.
- Out-Source Service domain expertise Integration using industry standards
- Good understanding of different functional domain and solutions for Out-Source Service area
- Successfully delivered Out-Source Service Domain projects
- Successfully lead team of Junior Architects and Technology Consultants in multiple projects
- Worked as both presale and delivery architect.
- Willing to work both in implementation and support environment
- Self learning and willing to learn new products/solutions.
- Have good experiences in working at customer facing environment/project
- Good commands in English.
How to Apply
Interested candidate should submit your updated resume to:
Manpower, Recruitment Team
Unit 21/1, 21st Floor, BUI Building, 177/1 Surawongse Rd.,
Bangrak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand.
Tel: 02 634 7591# 108