search jobs in Thailand
Full time jobs
Part time jobs
Full-Time Relationship Manager – Retail Banking
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Being a member of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited (ICBC), the largest commercial bank in China and the world’s largest bank in market capitalization, ICBC (Thai) is now ready to provide an integrated banking service for both retail and institutional customers including international corporations.
Our customers will experience the convenience through ICBC network which includes 16,232 service points around China together with 162 foreign branches and subsidiaries and partners with more than 1,500 correspondent banks worldwide. With the support from ICBC, a world-class banking group, to help broaden and strengthen our competency, we aim at becoming ICBC Regional Center in Indochina in the near future.
We are here with you together
* To execute and perform the retail marketing & business channel strategy and plan for market & product development including the products of deposit, individual loan, transfer & remittance, RMB products, internet-banking, bank card, ATM, bill payment, cross border settlement and e-channel.
* To organize retail banking market survey, to analyze market target & situation.
* To enlarge the individual customers and drive all business centers to achieve the retail banking products.
* To assess risk control.
* Bachelor / Master Degree
* Minimum 5 years direct experience in retail/consumer banking.
* Possess knowledge of retail/consumer/financial products and services.
* Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese(Mandarin) is preferable.
* Good computer knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to:
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited
11-13 Fl., Emporium Tower 622 Sukhumvit Road,
Khlong Ton, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
Tel. 02-663-9000 Fax. 02-663-9786
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org