search jobs in Thailand
Full time jobs
Part time jobs
Freelance Treasury Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Ford Motor Company is a global leader in automotive products and services, ranked as one of the world’s largest producers of trucks and cars. We create great products as well as provide great career advancement and development opportunities for our employees. Join us and you’ll soon be interacting with our great team here in Thailand and quite likely within the Asia Pacific region and across the globe.
Principal Responsibilities & Duties:
Cash Management & Operation
* Prepare daily cash move and cash flow using monthly forecast from Finance Department
* Coordinate with Account Payable, Account Receivable, Finance and bank on
normal day-to-day cash transaction
Funding & investment
* Support Treasury Supervisor on borrowing limit control and credit line usage
* Prepare required Board of Directors approval on treasury related matters.
Other Treasury Functional related and special project
* Lead or support to complete assigned projects or functional tasks for example Insurance bidding process, Exposure Control, Economic, Leasing, Provident Fund Investment, Cash Management System Project, BCP, process improvement, cost reduction and others as may be assigned from time to time
Required Qualifications and Competencies :-
* Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
* 5 years of direct work experience for Bachelor degree or 3 years for Master degree
* Good knowledge of Financial analysis
* Knowledge of FX, loan and trading will be a plus
* Good command of English both written and oral
* Mature, self initiative and strong interpersonal skills
* Manage day-to-day cash for the assigned affiliates
* Prepare borrowing limit report
* Monitor changes in assigned affiliates’ operation and their impact on treasury operation and provide necessary analysis
* Coordinate with treasury operation analyst on all bank account opening and closing for assigned affiliates including the review of account agreement and ensure that bank mandate is updated accordingly.
How to Apply
Send your resume/CV with expected salary and recently photo to:
Human Resources Department
Ford Operations (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
31st floor, Lake Rajada Office Complex
193/128-129 Ratchadapisek Rd.,
Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110